Sunday 17 July 2011

CLASSIC MAGAZINE MISTAKE

I was rushing through Frankfurt airport earlier this year to catch a flight when a magazine caught my eye. I saw a photo of a nice boat, the word - Classic - and some sharp typeface, it was purchased within seconds and popped into my bag to read on the flight home. Once up in the air and after familiarising myself on how to use a parachute, oxygen mask and life jacket I slipped it out of my bag and proudly positioned it on the flip down table ready for reading. I then noticed that it was in bloody German !. With guffaws coming from my friend sitting next to me, I skimmed the pic's and put it away. Whilst digging through stuff on a rainy Sunday afternoon I came across it again and, well, it's worth a look. Boat magazines in this country are either obsessed with sea testing over priced plastic boats that few can afford or, how to change a spark plug and service a sea cock, both leave me cold. Sprechen Sie Deutsch ? It doesn't matter, it's a great magazine packed full of great photography.































1 comment: