Saturday 16 July 2011

HOME AT LAST - CLOUDS


I went home today, I had been away from the sea for far too long. It was pouring with rain in London and quite frankly I'd had enough. Enough of three solid weeks of work and fun....
Arcade Fire in Hyde park, and the ridiculous rickshaw ride that we took to Pizza East afterwards.
















....Enough of birthday party's, rock n roll, catalogue shoots, mock up shops, pop up shops, styling shit, shooting shit, thinking up shit, breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, and more meetings. When I got to the coast it was sunny and it was great to feel and smell the sea breeze. What struck me when I arrived were the clouds, they were different from the ones in London, much nicer in fact. 






















Heaven is here






No comments:

Post a Comment